Director of Corporate Communications
Location: Reading, UK
The Director of Corporate Communication role will manage the below duties:
- Creates and builds a truly comprehensive communications strategy and structure with emphasis on the businesses corporate positioning, messaging, success, brand promises and global reach.
- Refines and curates corporate and thought leadership narrative and messaging across segments and markets, partnering closely with corporate and product marketing leaders.
- Develops and owns the company corporate news room and a clear story editorial agenda
- Is accountable for global PR and AR outcomes across the team orchestrating across planned, opportunistic and reactive stories.
- Ensures consistent delivery of company messages
- Owns the global PR and AR budget
- Leads high-performing in-house and agency teams focused on creation and execution of the global public and analyst relations strategy that engages key influencers to highlight innovation and value to customers and partners with measurable outcomes
- Effectively works with top company management, including Board, CEO and senior management
- Plans and manages global PR programs amplifying product launches
- Develops and owns internal corporate communications programs and activities
Who we’re looking for
The role of Director of Corporate Communication will require the below skill set:
- A strong track record of managing and developing a Communications Team, ideally within a Software environment.
- Experience in strategy development, while bringing objectivity
- Must demonstrate initiative and a strong willingness to roll-up their sleeves to make things happen
- Exceptional English communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills while working with all levels within the company
- Exceptionally strong agency management and project management skills
- Demonstrates understanding of regional cultural differences across the globe influencing creative and messaging and ability to trade-off with scalable content creating and campaign execution
- Loves using transparent cross-team metrics and data to track and communicate the status and impact of marketing campaigns against business and sales objectives
- Knows what it takes to give your business the competitive advantage
- Analyzes and synthesizes broad, cross-business or cross-discipline information that leads to breakthroughs or significant insight.
- Works well within a team environment. Writes and presents effectively in 1:1 and group situations
- IIAR Membership preferred, although not essential.
About our client
Our client is a fast expanding and well established softwarebusiness based in Reading. To continue their growth, they are currently recruiting for a Permanent Director of Corporate Communication.
What’s on offer
Competitivepackage plus strong development and growth opportunities
For further info, apply or phone on 0118 955 9589. Job Ref: 13362365
Your application will be sent to David Flower.