Capgemini Group – Industry Analyst Relationship Manager – USA
Location: NA, Capgemini location, ideally Dallas/Texas or Boston, MA
Grade: Manager reporting to Global Analyst Relations Manager
The relationship manager works as part of a global Analyst & Media Relations team to build relationships with key market analysts, such as Gartner, Forrester, IDC, etc. and to educate them about Capgemini’s capabilities. The goal of the program is to drive positive coverage in analyst reports and analyst advocacy of Capgemini to their end-user clients.
- Educate industry analysts in North America about Capgemini’s strategic initiatives, especially within Application Services
- Develop annual analyst outreach plans to represent Capgemini discipline and/or industry practices to the analyst community.
- Co-ordinate with lead executives to plan and execute analyst interactions that effectively convey Capgemini’s messages.
- Ensure unified global messaging to the analyst community by facilitating communication between executives in multiple regions.
- Collaborate with global and regional marketing and communications teams to distribute thought leadership and news to analysts.
- Help plan and organize “analyst day” events.
- Help educate Capgemini personnel, particularly sales teams, on the impact of analysts on our market and how to leverage analyst opinion in sales situations.
- Work on major positioning research such as Magic Quadrants, Waves etc for areas assigned.
- University degree in appropriate field. (MBA degree will be an added advantage)
- Strong relationship-building skills (with some existing relationships with global and India based Analysts and Advisory community)
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to work collaboratively, in a team environment.
- Drive and commitment to deliver outstanding work.
- In-depth knowledge of the IT services industry
- At least 6 years technology Marketing with significant AR experience
- IIAR Membership preferred, although not essential