Sitecore – Senior Industry Analyst Relations Manager
Sitecore seeks a Senior Industry Analyst Relations Manager to drive strategic and consistent communication programs to industry analysts. This member of the Sitecore Strategic Engagement team will be responsible for driving a high impact AR program to gain mind share and build analyst champions around Sitecore’s Digital Marketing and Experience Platform by communicating Sitecore’s vision, strategy, product direction, customer success and competitive position. This is a senior position that has unique potential for career growth.
This job is virtual and requires 25% domestic and international travel.
This position reports to the VP of Strategic Engagement.
- Work with the Strategy Team to plan/implement effective and measurable analyst programs that support Sitecore’s business priorities; lead multiple projects as required, and develop analyst-specific positioning and messaging that results in positive analyst coverage and favorable perceptions
- Regularly communicate Analyst Program initiatives to internal global audiences
- Regularly communicate with global leads to get information to provide analysts of regional/vertical specific trends
- Proactively communicate relevant corporate, customer and partner news and updates to the analyst community
- Own all the aspects of the experience of analyst related meetings, analyst consulting/sas days, inquiries, building briefing materials, etc.
- Drive outreach initiatives that build rapport between company spokespersons and select analysts
- Extremely Process and Detail Oriented
- Significant experience in high tech analyst relations (minimum 6 years). Analyst Relations Expertise: Must have a proven track record working with industry analysts and be able to evangelize/educate the importance of this community within the company
- Digital Marketing technology and enterprise software experience highly desirable
- Exceptional writing/editing skills
- Articulate — comfortable communicating with internal senior executives and analysts
- Comfortable working /coordinating with colleagues who are geographically dispersed
- Strong analytical abilities and critical, creative thinker with the ability to deliver on day to day tactics
- Collaborative, team-oriented style and dedication to excellence
- Ability to manage multiple, complex tasks and projects concurrently
- Consultative Skills: Need to be able to counsel internal audiences around the needs of the analysts and how best to use this audience to drive desired results
- Proven project management skills: Must be able to keep projects/programs on track – on time and within budget
- Must have experience working as a client with Gartner.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- MS Office experience required.
- IIAR Membership preferred, although not essential.
To apply click HERE.