Kofax – Analyst Relations Manager to manage the Global AR program.
The successful candidate must have a firm grasp of the analyst industry and its unique concerns as it pertains to the IT enablement of businesses, as well as the ability to be an effective influencer to the entire relevant analyst community. This position requires 5+ years of experience working in or with leading analyst consulting organization at senior levels, including Forrester, Gartner, IDC and Ovum. The AR manager will craft a cohesive analyst outreach and nurture program and ensure the optimum level of company interaction across all relevant coverage areas in horizontal and vertical markets. The AR manager will track, review, summarize and distribute relevant research reports and ensure inclusion and optimum coverage for Kofax. The AR manager will drive an aggressive program to both maintain positive coverage in areas such as multi-channel capture, BPM, Case Management and Smart Process Apps, as well as identify new areas of inclusion in Kofax’s broad product line. The AR manager will track key industry trends, and advise on areas of concern or interest. Daily analyst interaction contact will be a combination of face to face, email and on the phone.
- Handle and coordinate requests for research participation; schedule briefings with proper Kofax SME.
- Track/manage publish dates for key Gartner MQ and Forrester Wave reports (including Dynamic Case Management, Multichannel Capture, Smart Process Apps, Business Process Management, among others.)
- Work with Product Marketing to complete responses, build presentations, conduct demos, etc.
- Arrange and participate in briefings, track activity and ensure appropriate follow up is conducted in a timely basis.
- Support internal requests for competitive intelligence, or research reports from Product Marketing
Required Skills (Edited, see full job listing for complete detail)
- 5+ years in the Enterprise Software industry
- Ability to interface internally and externally with CxO level executives
- Strong leadership skills and ability to coordinate, plan and execute cross functionally
- Strong influence skills in persuading highly opinionated analysts
- Strong relationship building skills in foster productive, favourable relationships with analyst firms and key analysts
- Must be a strategic thinker with solid market and technology expertise
- Self-motivated and proactive mindset, anticipates problems, presents solutions
- Ability to work within a global team strategically and tactically understanding cultural differences
- International experience is a plus. Fluent in English – other languages of interest
- IIAR membership preferred, although not essential
- Degree minimum
- Advanced degree desirable
Kofax, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Job Location - Irvine, California, United States
Position Type - Full-Time/Regular
Full details and application available here.