We are pleased to announce an IIAR Webinar with ISG to present results from its Sourcing Advisory Relations Survey on 10 April 2013 at 1600 GMT / 0900 PST. This survey highlights what makes a successful sourcing advisory relations programme. Paul Reynolds, Chief Research Officer, ISG (@PaulLReynolds, LinkedIn) will present and Agi Donnithorne, IIAR board member (@agi_A, LinkedIn) and Edward Gyurko, IIAR sourcing advisory chapter lead (@Dell, LinkedIn) will host.
The agenda is as follows:
- ISG Study – Research Findings overview
- Survey scope and methodology
- Advisor relations – programme structure
- Advisor relations – measures of success
- Service provider maturity on advisor interactions
- How to engage with sourcing advisors
- How sourcing advisors compare with analyst firms
- Changes in budget allocations between sourcing advisors and analyst firms
The webinar is open for members and people responsible for sourcing advisory relations for no cost.
If you would like to participate in this webinar, please fill out the online form and submit to RSVP https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1NzeQRP-WHJWooBjy2vgp8sz3uKic8CeWqrzAGVMHRQc/viewform?sid=4a283c577c05b50a&token=RNj2oT0BAAA.57mcWybppGGxVmWRrxVEnQ.HSONgrRWDJ365g3DSuCw8Q and we will send out dial-in details shortly.
For additional information: