Company: Digital Realty
Location: CA – San Francisco
- The analyst relations (AR) manager provides a key link between industry analysts and internal marketing or corporate executives.
- The successful candidate should come with managerial experience and a proven track-record at a high-tech or data center vendor or analyst firm as well as polished communications skills.
- The position will justify the resource head count by influencing industry analysts with positive company messages that will lead to highly qualified business opportunities.
Because industry analysts can potentially influence the Company’s revenues, the analyst relations (AR) manager should possess corporate and product marketing experience as well as excellent communications skills. The successful AR candidate will have a firm grasp of the target markets and understand corporate positioning and product messaging. This position will be a dedicated resource for developing relationships with industry analysts, providing them with product information, case studies, sales successes, marketing events and conferences as well as tracking and reporting internally, including senior management, sales and marketing, on research and industry trends identified by the research community.
The position will report to V.P., Investor Relations and Corporate Marketing.
Responsibilities & Tasks
The analyst relations manager will assist corporate communications with the development and implementation of an effective analyst relations program. Specific tasks include:
- Working with marketing team and SME’s to secure positive analyst reports, and deliver quality information to analysts
- Establish an internal communications program/platform to provide relevant research information to senior management, sales and marketing to enhance revenues.
- Working with analyst firms to complete research reports and whitepapers
- Establishing processes for ongoing communication and education of industry analysts
- Facilitating analyst briefings and interviews during specific events
- Securing analyst quotes for press releases
- Preparing analyst briefing tours, presentations, and documents
- Overseeing budget, analysis and recommendations for purchased analyst research services
- Supporting the corporate communications team in other PR-related programs and activities
- Responding to analyst inquiries, monitoring briefings, ensuring that deliverables are provided and suggesting research topics
- Developing and monitoring an analyst report calendar for coverage potential
- Facilitating information exchange with outside PR firm
Professional and Educational Requirements
- Corporate communications and product marketing background with an overall understanding of data center technology and services
- At least five to seven years of experience with a related analyst firm or data center vendor
- BA/BS degree in a marketing or technology-related field is preferable
- Presentation skills are also desirable.
To Apply click here