For 30 years Amdocs has ensured service providers’ success and embraced their biggest challenges – uniquely combining a BSS, OSS and network control product portfolio with professional services and managed services. A global company with revenue of $3.2 billion in fiscal 2012, Amdocs has 20,000 employees and serves customers in more than 60 countries.
Amdocs is currently seeking an Industry Analyst Relations Manager. The AR Manager will plan, execute and manage strategic programs with leading analyst firms, including Gartner, Forrester, IDC and more. Day-to-Day functions include:
- Managing 2 to 3 business unit or region-specific AR programs, to include: Analyst identification/prioritization, AR program management and measurement
- Managing day-to-day analyst interactions and analyst events hosted by Amdocs and by industry groups, e.g., Mobile World Congress
- Creating strategic internal communications programs to demonstrate analyst advocacy and share industry insights with internal stakeholders
- 5-7 years of dedicated analyst relations experience, preferably in the telecommunications or enterprise software sector
- Proven track record of AR program management, to include measurement, reporting and strategic analysis
- Ability to work independently within matrix reporting structures
- Location flexible, but near an Amdocs location in North America
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Located in NY/NJ, San Jose, Atlanta, Dallas, or Toronto
- Experience integrating analyst relations and social media programs for maximum effect
- Global AR experience, including Latin America and the Asia Pacific Region
- A strong network of analyst contacts
All Amdocs roles require strong verbal and written communications skills, position-appropriate mentoring/leadership abilities, ability to quickly master new systems and/or processes, capacity to stay organized while managing competing priorities, and a deep customer service orientation, both internally and externally.
If interested, please apply directly on the Amdocs Website: