• Contribute to Microsoft’s success by managing Analyst Relations as a member of the STB Communications Team.
• Collaborate successfully with counterparts across the company.
• Work cooperatively with marketing teams throughout STB, as well as the Central Marketing Group and appropriate sales organizations.
• Build and leverage ongoing relationships with industry analysts and provide strategic AR guidance to business leaders throughout STB.
• Work closely with product teams to develop analyst-specific positioning and messaging that result in positive analyst coverage and reviews.
• Collaborate with fellow STB AR team members to effectively communicate the value of Microsoft’s Server & Tools Business products and campaigns.
• Reviewing edits to research reports in real time, negotiating requested changes, while managing multiple analyst projects underway at the same time. Planning and follow-up are key responsibilities.
• Other duties as assigned.
Success will require working closely with cross-group product experts, communications professionals and outside agency representatives. This position also requires frequent contact with analysts and Microsoft executives. Candidates must be skilled and experienced in functioning effectively at that these levels and be able to represent Microsoft well as a public spokesperson to the analyst community. Success of this effort will be measured by the candidate’s impact on analyst report coverage, contribution to strategic, thought-leading AR program development, organizational efficiencies, and effective management of agency resources to achieve plan objectives.
Candidates will have five or more years of product marketing / marketing communications/ or technical sales experience. A background in enterprise software is required. Candidates should demonstrate strong communications skills, sound technical knowledge, genuine interest in industry trends and an ability to form trusting relationships. An undergraduate B.A. or B.S. degree is required. Analyst Relations experience and demonstrated relationship management experience is strongly preferred. An MBA or other graduate degree is highly desirable.
To Apply Click Here