Following on from the popular discussion held at the UK Forum in September last year, the IIAR will once again be hosting a discussion on how to link analyst relations with sales but this time focused on the Asia-Pacific / Japan (APJ) market.
The call will be held on Thursday 18th October at 4pm Sydney / 1pm Singapore & Hong Kong / 10:30am India lasting one hour to include member Q&A.
- Ellie Warner, former HP AR guru and now director of corporate communications, APJ, for EMC
- Fionnula (Finn) Fitzsimons, Head of AR for Bite Communications, Europe
Key topics to be discussed will include:
- Why link AR and sales?
- Educating sales about analysts and AR
- What can AR do to support sales?
- What can sales do to support AR?
This session is free for IIAR members, but will cost $A25 for non-members to dial in. This is great value, but joining the IIAR is even better value – just $A310 at today’s exchange rate for a year’s membership, which will get you access to all these events and much, much more. You can join the IIAR here.
If you’ve not already done so please email me to reserve your place and receive dial-in details.