If you’re in the thick of preparations for an upcoming analyst event, or thinking of holding an event next year, this discussion is for you!
We have an extremely distinguished line-up of four great panellists for our next panel discussion on Thursday 16th August, 4-5pm BST / 11-12pm ET / 8-9am PT all about running successful analyst events. Whether you’ve run events in the past or are embarking on one for the first time, this call will be invaluable, discussing top tips from AR pros in the field as well as market leading analysts from Gartner and Forrester. This is a really great opportunity to glean some insights that will make you an AR champion and have your executives raving.
- When you should hold an analyst event – fitting in an event to complement your AR programme
- How to decide the right type of analyst event to run
- The different types of analyst events and best practices for each
- Differences for US and EMEA audiences
- Top tips from the analysts and experienced AR pros
- David Mitchell, Research Director – Gartner
- Hannah Hyman, AR Manager – SAP
- Liz Herbert, Principal Analyst – Forrester
- Pam Crain, Director and Founder – Magnolia AR
- Moderated by: Henrietta Lacey-Gutsell, IIAR UK Co-Chapter Lead
This call is free for all IIAR members and £15/$25 each for non-IIAR members. Please email me to reserve your place on this call. A full transcript or live recording of the call will be made available to IIAR members after the event.
The IIAR does not endorse any third party provider and participation by a third party provider in an IIAR event should not be construed as either an endorsement or a recommendation. If any member would like to participate in, or host an event, please contact the secretary.
Filed under: AR, AR Best practices, Forrester, Gartner, IIAR, IIAR Discussion Group, IT Analysis Firms Tagged: | AR, AR Best practices, Forrester, Gartner, IIAR, IIAR Discussion Group, IT analysis firms