At KPMG we run our firm just as effectively as we support and strengthen our clients’ businesses. That means hiring talented people to help develop and manage our brand, publish our thought leadership, control our finances, run our IT infrastructure, and support our professionals in the field. There are great opportunities to build your career within our business. We are currently seeking an Associate Director, Analyst Relations in our Boston office or in any U.S. office.
– Manage multiple internal project teams in responding to analyst research projects
– Monitor customer satisfaction with existing service offerings and make recommendations for future development efforts
– Design and drive relationship building with analysts and understand their calendar of research
– Recommend, implement, and oversee a regular schedule of interaction with analysts
– Respond to internal stakeholder requests for market and competitive intelligence, as well as analyst thought leadership in support of market development and business planning
– Eight years of experience in analyst relations, investor relations, and industry analysis and research
– Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in Business or a related field
– Ability to demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills that have resulted in business relationships of trust, confidence, and results
– Solid understanding of professional and information technology services and ability to articulate that with external clients
– Excellent internal and external client relationship management skills and solid communication and presentation skills
– Ability to work independently and collaborate from remote location with global contacts, both inside and outside of KPMG
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. KPMG maintain a drug-free workplace.
To apply please click here.