Bazaarvoice, a leading Internet and software-as-as-service (SaaS) company, brings the voice of customers to the center of business strategy for more than 700 global clients like Best Buy, Walmart, Costco, Dell, Macy’s, P&G, Panasonic, QVC, and USAA.
Bazaarvoice helps clients create social communities on their brand websites and Facebook pages where customers can engage in conversations. These conversations can be syndicated across Bazaarvoice’s global network of client websites and mobile devices, which allows manufacturers to connect directly with customers. The social data derived from online word of mouth translates into actionable insights that improve marketing, sales, customer service, and product development.
Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Bazaarvoice has offices in Amsterdam, London, Munich, Paris, Stockholm and Sydney. For more information, visit www.bazaarvoice.com, read the blog at www.bazaarvoice.com/blog, and follow on Twitter at www.twitter.com/bazaarvoice.
Who We Want:
Reporting to the Director of Communications, this candidate will lead Bazaarvoice’s global industry analyst relations program. Specific responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute a global analyst relations program that aligns with the company’s business goals.
- Manage the operational aspects of analyst relations, including budget, research subscriptions and measurement.
- Establish and nurture relationships with key analysts at Gartner, Forrester and Altimeter.
- Set cadence of analyst interactions, including inquiries, briefings and strategy days.
- Stay current with future research opportunities and lead Bazaarvoice’s participation in key evaluations.
- Partner with sales and marketing to secure relevant analyst contacts, quotes and data.
- Track and measure impact of AR program.
- Monitor analyst coverage and surface data and trends relevant to Bazaarvoice’s core businesses and competitors and share with relevant audiences in a timely fashion.
Skills and Experience Necessary for the Role:
The candidate should possess the following capabilities:
- Minimum of 2-4 years of Industry Analyst Relations experience in the technology sector with a strong track record of measurable results.
- Experience in enterprise software and software-as-a-service applications preferred.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to execute flawlessly against competing deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and executive presence skills, including a proven ability to develop and maintain relationships both inside and outside the organization.
- Leverage strong written and verbal communications skills to effectively synthesize, interpret and summarize third-party analysis and research for cross-functional audiences, including senior executives.
- Self-organized and motivated team player with a demonstrated ability to achieve objectives
- An enthusiastic team player who is proactive, energetic, efficient, resourceful and has a dedication to excellence.
- Active social media user on networks such as Google +, Twitter, LinkedIn, Chatter, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications or journalism preferred.