Our offices in London require a PR and Analyst Relations Coordinator.
The PR and AR Coordinator is responsible for supporting and executing global communications plans to promote the company’s key messages, products and intellectual capital in media, public, corporate, and analyst forums. Reporting to the Corporate Communications Manager the role includes: support of communications strategies and planning efforts primarily for FRSGlobal, but also for other Wolters Kluwer Financial Services lines of business; writing communications including (but not limited to) press releases, articles for external publication, analyst related materials; developing effective relationships with the media and industry analysts; coordinating media interviews; providing input into the communications reporting and evaluation processes, the PR and AR coordinator will also be responsible for assigning work to external public relations agencies. The PR and AR coordinator will provide back-up support for external and internal communications as needed, and will provide back-up support to the VP Global Marketing, Wolters Kluwer Financial Services FRSGlobal.
About Wolters Kluwer
Wolters Kluwer Financial Services is a comprehensive regulatory compliance and risk management business that helps financial organizations manage operational, compliance and financial risk and reporting, and improve efficiency and effectiveness across their enterprise. The organisation’s prominent brands include: FRSGlobal, ARC Logics for Financial Services, PCi, Compliance Resource Network, Bankers Systems, VMP® Mortgage Solutions, AppOne®, GainsKeeper®, Capital Changes, NILS, AuthenticWeb™ and Uniform Forms™.
Wolters Kluwer Financial Services supports its global customers with more than 30 offices in 20 countries and is a leading worldwide provider of compliance and risk management solutions for the financial services industry, serving more than 15,000 banking, insurance and securities customers across the globe. Wolters Kluwer Financial Services is part of Wolters Kluwer, a leading global information services and publishing company with annual revenues of (2010) €3.6 billion ($4.7 billion) and approximately 19,000 employees worldwide.
Tasks / Responsibilities
The successful candidate will:
- Assist in the development and execution of comprehensive communications plans in support of assigned business lines to promote the division’s brand, products and services and image, incorporating public relations and analyst relations.
- Writes and/or manages internal/external resources (including the company’s subject matter experts) to complete elements of communications related plans, ensuring consistent and appropriate voice, messaging and tactics in partnership with line of business marketing teams. This includes but is not limited to: press releases, byline articles for publication, media pitches, speaking engagements, analyst briefings, internal communication and award opportunities.
- Facilitate and review all articles for internal and external publication, and facilitate final approval of press releases, responsible for routing releases through various internal stakeholders (Wolters Kluwer Corporate Comms, legal etc).
- Identify and support the development of effective relationships with the media, analysts and influencers.
- Assist in comprehensive media training for company spokespeople participating in media interviews, participate and manage media interviews, identifying opportunities and concerns and proactively addressing them to ensure best possible outcome.
- Possesses a sound level of understanding related to applicable market trends, issues and opportunities, proactively identify relevant news stories that subject matter experts can comment on;
- Responsible for maintenance of PR and AR planning calendar, incorporating applicable external and internal events and helping plan press and analyst activity accordingly;
- Provides support for Wolters Kluwer Corp Communications initiatives as needed.
- Provides back-up support for other members of wider communications and marketing teams as needed.
- Some travel required.
- Minimum of undergraduate degree in communications, journalism and/or public relations or equivalent
- Minimum of two years of communications, journalism and/or public relations experience or equivalent.
- Must possess strong writing, communications and organizational skills.
- Ability to facilitate and prioritize multiple projects at once required.
- A can do attitude, focused on delivering results.
- Communications experience in the finance or technology industries (preferably financial services software vendors) preferable.
- Fluency in another European language beneficial.
- Growing company, expanding markets
- International scope with respect for local culture
- Modern infrastructure
- Lots of career opportunities
- Can-do attitude
- Real responsibility
- Entrepreneurial attitude is required
- Space for initiatives and new ideas
- Result driven
- Competitive remuneration
- Considerable result-driven variable reward
- Excellent benefits according to country practice (health and travel insurance, pension etc.)
- Hard work and a flexible attitude go together
For more information and to apply click here
Job Number: FRSGL00022