Sapient Global Markets is at the forefront of the biggest issues facing the financial markets today. We work with investment banks, asset managers, wealth managers, oil and energy firms, and government and regulatory agencies to drive success through a combination of people, process and technology. We drive business transformation for our clients, who require big thinkers that bring insight, knowledge, technical acumen and passion for innovation. We offer the opportunity to join a recognized leader in today’s dynamic marketplace and an award-winning culture that fosters growth and leadership.
As Public and Analyst Relations Manager, your overall objective will be to establish and build relationships with relevant press and industry analysts in our key markets. You will be responsible for ensuring analysts are kept up to date with Sapient Global Markets activities, communicating key activities and news to press via press releases and through update briefings and interviews, and for coordinating press and industry analyst activity at key Sapient Global Markets and industry events. You will assist with the development and execution of strategic PR and AR plans, drive thought leadership activity across all Sapient Global Markets business initiatives, handle media and analyst inquiries, create media opportunities and work with analysts to fulfill internal requirements for information, sales support and strategy validation.You will be a self starter, who shows initiative and works well with others.
- Plan and direct strategic public relations programs designed to create and maintain a favorable public image for Sapient Global Markets.
- Plan and direct strategic industry analyst activities focused on establishing and building relationships with key analysts, and with ensuring analysts can clearly and accurately articulate who we are and what we do.
- Write and distribute interesting and effective press releases
- Develop and maintain ‘In the News’ section of company internet and intranet.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships between the media and Sapient Global Markets’ spokespeople, and analysts and Sapient Global Markets spokespeople.
- Develop and manage social media activities as they relate to PR/AR (Twitter, LinkedIn, Blogs). Identify social media outlets for Rapid Response work and to further promote our experts.
- Provide counsel to senior executives on messaging and media relations
- Respond to enquiries from reporters and analysts
- Review editorial schedules and manage process to ensure the firm appears in key features.
- Evaluate advertising and promotion programs for compatibility with public relations efforts.
- Assist with organization of media training, photography
- Identify press and analysts to attend relevant company events. Manage invitation and attendance
- Manage and attend media related events.
- Manage speaking opportunities and awards programs.
- Manage external PR/AR agency activity as appropriate.
- Develop monthly reports on public and analyst relations activity, coverage, and social media results.
- Provide PR and AR support for industry events Sapient Global Markets is attending. Pitch on-site interviews, identify news and feature opportunities and manage on-site journalist / analyst attendance and briefings, provide follow up.
- Bachelor degree in Communications or a related field.
- Experience working in or around the financial markets
- Demonstrated success in implementing media campaigns (incl. social media).
- Demonstrated success in securing media coverage in a variety of outlet types.
- Demonstrated track record of establishing and fostering relationships with industry analysts that result in lead generation and inclusion in reports
- Demonstrated track record of developing successful working relationships with reporters and bloggers
- Experience working closely with senior level executives.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and demands at a time.
- Excellent writing skills, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to develop relationships and communicate with all levels of management.
- Effective working relationship with team members and manager across geographical locations
Location: United Kingdom-London
For full details and to apply click here