We are looking for an energetic, strategic Senior Analyst Relations (AR) Manager to focus on the Box platform business and primarily work with the platform, application development role based analyst community among the top tier firms. This role will support the Director of Analyst Relations to help increase the awareness and understanding of Box’s traction in the enterprise, value proposition of its platform and move the needle on analysts’ perception of Box as an enterprise vendor.
The Senior AR Manager will be responsible for proactively maintaining positive relationships with a number of industry analysts, as required, to drive awareness of and advocacy for Box’s vision, technology and solution. This person will work closely with executives and subject matter experts across the company, including Marketing, Product Management and Sales. This is a great opportunity to help build and evolve the analyst relations program in an emerging, highly dynamic competitive market.
- Manage and nurture positive ongoing relationships with key influencers from analyst firms
- Focus on the Box platform initiatives and helping to position Box platform to the analyst community
- Manage and drive regular engagement through ongoing inquiries, briefings interaction and relationship building with target analysts; communicate analyst feedback to key stakeholders
- Manage creation of presentation and briefing documents for analyst activities such as briefings and advisory sessions
- Maintain metrics and tracking of analyst interactions
- 3-5 years of Analyst Relations experience in the enterprise software industry, with a strong track record of measurable results
- Technical knowledge and skills on APIs, web application programming languages, protocols, web services as this role will work with the technical analyst community
- Enterprise software product marketing experience for tailoring the key messages for the analyst community and related content deliverables associated with AR such as questionnaires, Waves, MarketScopes, Magic Quadrants, etc.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to execute flawlessly against competing deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and executive presence skills, including a proven ability to develop and maintain relationships both inside and outside the organization
- Leverage strong written and verbal communications skills to effectively synthesize, interpret and summarize third-party analysis and research for cross-functional audiences, including senior executives.
- Self organized and motivated team player with a demonstrated ability to achieve objectives
- An enthusiastic team player who is proactive, energetic, efficient, resourceful and has a dedication to excellence
- Experience working with application development and/or platform analysts or managing developer programs background are valued
Location: Palo Alto, CA – USA
Further details: click here