An international tier-one IT vendor and solutions provider is experiencing continued growth across the globe. There is a need for a proven communications leader to create and implement communications strategy across the region.
- Leading global IT Vendor
- APAC Region including Japan
- Competitive remuneration and genuine career development
- Location: Hong Kong SAR
- Create, execute and evaluate media relations strategy across the region, directing agencies when appropriate
- Lead all news and event activities, coordinating media and analyst interviews and scheduling all tours and external engagements
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with local, regional and global media, analysts and industry stakeholders
- Provide media training and executive communications support to senior stakeholders within the business
- Act as a company spokesperson and represent the organization to public
- 10+ years in a media relations / analyst relations role within the IT or technology sector
- Well-developed analytic skills and ability to link PR/AR plans to business results
- Superb written and spoken communications skills, with a natural ability to influence and advise internal and external stakeholders
- Fluency in English and Chinese preferred
Further information available here.
Interested parties please call Margo Tait directly on +852 3972 5619 or send your resume to [email protected] in strict confidence.