Fujitsu is looking for an AR Manager to drive their AR program in the CEMEAI region. The role will be to provide internal consultancy on AR topics to marketing teams and senior executives, working closely with global AR team colleagues. The successful candidate will serve as an internal evangelist and “go to” person for all AR-related matters.
- Sets priorities and ranks analysts, analyst firms and projects according to importance and impact
- Manages the organization of outbound analyst contact (briefings, events, enquiries, roadshows, etc)
- First point of contact for incoming analyst enquiries (e.g. Magic Quadrant, MarketScope, general enquiries)
- Evaluates incoming analyst enquiries and assigns accordingly
- Ensures timely, authorized Fujitsu input to accepted analyst requests for information
- Liaises with Market Intelligence team on buy-side AR activities (white papers, custom research)
- Internal champion for all AR-related activities
- Ensures preparation of relevant briefing materials for Fujitsu executives
- Responsible for tracking and reporting analyst interactions (e.g. ARinsights, internal reporting processes)
- Required Language(s): Business fluent English
- Minimum Experience: At least 5 years working in an analyst relations position
- Proven analyst contacts
Full time position
Location: München (Munich) / Germany
For more information and to apply please click here.