Reporting to the Head of Global Communications who reports to VMware’s Chief Marketing Officer, this candidate will lead VMware’s global analyst relations program.
Location: Palo Alto, US
– Driving the development and execution of a multi-dimensional analyst relations strategy that supports the company’s vision, desired long term position, and specific go-to-market themes.
– Managing a team of analyst relations professionals, and the operational aspects of analyst relations including budget, research subscriptions, and measurement.
– Helping VMware achieve its desired position as a central vendor of the Cloud era.
The candidate should possess the following capabilities:
– A track record of successfully managing multimillion dollar programs that are global in scope
– The confidence, comfort and instinct required to interact with executive management, product marketing and spokespeople worldwide, and to engage on positioning and messaging
– An excellence in writing and storytelling
– An extremely strong team-oriented approach to management and collaboration
– A passion for continuous improvement
– An enjoyment for what you do, and pride in what you produce
– A global perspective
– Strong sense of humor and humanity
– A strong technical mind with the ability to quickly extract, synthesize, and relay key information from multiple sources without becoming overwhelmed.
– A reputation as a self-starter with experience running and inspiring a team of talented individuals.
The appropriate candidate will have previously been a communications leader within a dynamic, growth oriented company. They will have significant experience in leading global communication programs, with an emphasis on strategic thinking and influencer engagement. They should be engaging, passionate and driven. Core background requirements include:
– 10+ years of AR, communication and/or marketing responsibilities with minimum of 5 years in analyst relations at $1B+ companies
– Experience in companies marketing to IT organizations; preferably enterprise software
To apply for this position please contact Hether Brice (Senior Sourcer, VMware)
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 512.568.3872 Office