Industry Analyst Relations Director
This is an exciting opportunity to join the CSC Analyst Relations team in the US.
Essential Job Functions
· Directs the analyst relations function and team responsible for responding to analyst requests for information, surveys and briefings, requiring the consolidation of responses from various company organizations and the monitoring of those responses and the submission of responses to the analyst firms.
· Directs the development and implementation of analyst relations strategy including developing communications plans for reaching analyst firms and individual analysts.
· Directs the preparation and conducts the training of senior and executive level subject matter experts to speak with analysts. Directs the development of analyst briefing materials and guides company senior and executive level personnel through the analyst relations briefing process.
· Directs the verification and communication of key company messages to senior and executive management within the organization and analyst community.
· Develops and maintains relationships with industry leading analysts.
· Directs the responses to analyst ratings. Directs communications, presentations, strategic press releases, etc. to assure positive analyst coverage.
· Directs the organization and performance of certain functional areas and the activities of senior managers. Provides staff direction with an understanding and following of established company policies and procedures.
· Oversees business activities to ensure a high standard of professional excellence is maintained among staff members.
· Directs business function including, approval of overall project plan, budgets, and work breakdown structure. Directs and oversees the industry analyst relations budget.
· Establishes and implements short- and long-term strategies to deliver services to customers within reasonable schedules and budgets.
· Establishes and communicates goals and objectives, defines methodologies, tasks, and activities, and clearly describes roles and responsibilities for performing to personnel. Communicates broadly to help ensure overall coordination for cross-functional teams.
· Master’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Master’s degree in business administration, marketing, communications or related field preferred
· Industry Analyst Relations Professional certification or extensive experience working with the analysts community in large, global professional services firms
· Fifteen or more years of communication experience
· Nine or more years of experience in a supervisory or management capacity included
· Experience working with the company, service offerings, vertical industries and global operating model
· Experience working with communications practices, principles and procedures
· Experience working with the Information Technology industry
· Experience working with concepts, practices, and procedures in areas of responsibility
· Experience working with management implications of various forms of financial data
· Strong marketing skills
· Strong communication skills needed to interface with high-level customer representatives
· Strong interpersonal skills to communicate with clients and upper management
· Good negotiation and problem-solving skills
· Strong strategic management and planning skills
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Ability to deal with ambiguity and change
· Ability to publicly represent company with internal and external clients
· Ability to use own judgment and initiative in problem resolution
· Willingness to travel
Link to CSC web site: http://careers.csc.com/careersus/flx/16177-job_opportunities
Primary Location: USA-VA: VIRGINIA-FALLS CHURCH
Remote Work Authorized: No
Relocation Assistance: Not Available
CSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/