Corporate AR Executive (Support)
Role Brief: To meet the stated goals, the AR CoE will manage the strategic relationships for identified firms and specific analysts direct the ongoing Corporate AR program and support the Business Units’ AR functions. This role will support the internal management and external relationship functions of the CoE. It is based in Mumbai and will report to the Head, AR CoE.
Role Description (partial list):
- Assist in process for complete and timely response for analyst research requests
- Track key activity measurements across all aspects of CoE and Business Unit AR interactions for management review
- Assist in training programs for executive and business unit level interactions with industry analyst community
- Assist in learning programs and promote knowledge sharing to maximize insights from industry analysts
- Assist in internal communication portal to highlight key analyst publications and insights
- As part of the marketing organization, participate in AR Corporate CoE initiatives and corporate cross functional teams to promote AR resources in GTM initiatives
- Assist in functions of CRM system and assist in capturing AR associates’ activities in order to generate key management reports
- 2+ years of work experience with broad knowledge of business initiatives, GTM strategies, goals and achievements.
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills.
- IT marketing experience and/or Analyst Relations or Influencer Marketing is preferable.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including a proven ability to develop and maintain relationships.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Self organized team player with a demonstrated ability to achieve objectives.
- Able to operate in matrix organization and manage multiple projects concurrently.
Job location: Mumbai, India
To be considered for the role please email your C.V. to [email protected]org
Date of closure for receiving responses: May 27th, 2011.
Interviews will be in Mumbai and/or remotely via phone as needed