FYI, we have received this from PAC today.
Leading IT Services Industry Expert Joins PAC UK
London – March 3, 2011 – Pierre Audoin Consultants, the software and IT services analyst firm, is delighted to announce that IT Services industry expert John Leigh has joined its UK team.
John has taken on the position of Research Director, with a focus on leading the company’s research and consulting services in the flourishing Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) markets.
Jean-Christophe Bodhuin, Managing Director of PAC UK, said: “We are continuing to expand and strengthen the UK team by bringing in another well-known industry expert. John has a unique set of skills gained from practical experience managing large deals and projects. Given the UK’s leading position in the BPO market, John’s know-how will be of immense value to our clients.”
John said: “I joined PAC because I think clients need a European alternative for specific research and strategic advice. In these tough economic conditions vendors need help in winning business, growing profits and making sensible acquisitions. PAC can help with all three. I am proud to be joining the team.”
John joins PAC after running his own firm. He has also worked as an industry analyst at Gartner Group, Meta Group and Ovum. He has run Strategy and Planning for BTGS, before which he was CIO of Vertex. Previously he has worked for Capgemini and IBM.
About Pierre Audoin Consultants (PAC): PAC is a global market research and strategic consulting firm for the Software and IT Services Industry (SITSI). PAC helps IT vendors, CIOs, consultancies and investment firms by delivering analysis and advice to address a range of growth, technology, financial and operational issues.
Our 30+-year heritage in Europe – combined with our US presence and worldwide resources – forms the foundation of our ability to deliver in-depth knowledge of local IT markets, anywhere. We employ structured methodologies – undertaking thousands of annual face-to-face interviews on both the buy and sell side of the market, as well as a bottom-up, top-down approach – to leverage our research effectively.
PAC publishes a wide range of off-the-shelf and customized market reports -including our best-selling SITSI® program – in addition to our suite of strategic consulting and market planning services. Over 160 professionals in 16 offices -across all continents – are delivering the insight that can make a difference to your business.
- Why should AR pros call CXP Group?
- IIAR Webinar: Le CXP Group, a European powerhouse?
- Le CXP Group moves to consulting – CEO Yannick Carriou interviewed
- German analyst firms: die große Konsolidierung
- CXP Group – A European analyst powerhouse in formation?
- IIAR Webinar: with Laurent Calot, CEO of CXP Group – April 23 @ 16:00 BST
- Gallic research firms get cosy: after taking on Germany, CXP and PAC merge
- Le CXP and BARC merge: ignore local firms at your perils
- [ANALYST FIRM NEWS] John Leigh joins PAC UK
- Smart move: PAC buys Berlecon
- September IIAR London Forum Featured European Analyst Panel
- Reminder to Register for IIAR London Forum – Thursday, Sept 16th