Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is seeking to strengthen its European marketing team with an Analyst Relations Director, Europe. TCS is a leading global IT Services provider, headquartered in Mumbai with over 160,000 current employees and US $ 6 billion in global revenues. The successful candidate will join a dedicated team of AR professionals that handle TCS’ AR activities in Europe.
The TCS Analyst Relations Director, Europe is responsible for driving the European strategic and tactical AR program. The role will include a mix of internal and external AR activities. External activities will focus on developing strong relationships with and conveying information to European analysts from key industry analyst firms. Internal AR activities will leverage analyst research and opinion to convey market trends and information to internal executives as well as raise the awareness of the AR program internally in TCS.
The position will report to the Marketing and Communications Director, Europe. As part of the TCS global Analyst Relations team, the successful applicant will also work closely with the Global Head of Analyst Relations, based in the United States.
Location is flexible within the Europe region.
- Create and execute the Analyst Relations plan for Europe.
- Leverage analyst resources to support key marketing and sales activities.
- Proactively communicate TCS news and developments to the relevant Industry Analysts.
- Plan and execute TCS hosted regional analyst events and TCS site visits.
- Develop and nurture trusted relationships with key European industry analysts.
- Drive placement in key reports by clearly communicating TCS’ competitive positioning.
- Train and coach TCS executives regarding analyst research, needs and findings.
- Provide analyst support and validation for internal strategies and plans.
- Drive outreach initiatives to build rapport between TCS spokespersons and selected analysts.
Success factors and key attributes:
- Minimum of 15+ years experience in Analyst Relations or a related discipline.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including a proven ability to develop and maintain relationships.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Comfortable with and capable of working in a multicultural environment.
- Self organized team player with a demonstrated ability to achieve objectives.
- Able to operate in a matrix organization and manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Comfortable with technology concepts and a general knowledge of the IT industry.
- Able to understand and operate in a technological environment with organizational complexity.
Please forward your resume to: Vasudevan.r at tcs d.o.t com