Senior Account Executive – Analyst Relations, Silicon Valley office (San Mateo)
Job Duties Summary:
The successful candidate will work primarily with the A&R Edelman InSight Analyst Relations Team to support key named AR clients (including Adobe and HP), in the day-to-day execution of analyst relations programs. Daily responsibilities include developing analyst plans and strategies in support of product launches and events, managing the industry analyst database, fielding incoming inquiries, planning and scheduling industry analyst briefings and tours, reporting activities to client contact on a daily basis, etc.
The SAE for Analyst Relations works with team members and the client to ensure that Analyst Relations programs support larger account strategies. The AR SAE also exhibits excellence in all areas of analyst relations, including development of strategic client plans and professional relationships with industry analyst contacts. Further, the Analyst Relations SAE is responsible for being able to analyze the disposition of the account and analysts on key issues to escalate to the appropriate supervisor. The AR SAE should also be adept at recognizing opportunities to accelerate or take client agendas in new directions, working with supervisor and client to collaborate on ideas for new programs. The position requires frequent client interaction and strong communication skills and the ability to manage numerous details and organizational challenges with minimal supervision. The Senior Account Executive should have a bachelor’s degree, a solid grasp of all public relations tools, and strong research, writing and editing skills. S/he should have experience conveying knowledge to the media and to account team members.
Special Skills or Requirements:
• 3 to 5 years of experience in industry analyst relations (AR) stemming from either an AR or PR role.
• Solid knowledge of top industry analyst firms and individual analysts and general knowledge of the top IT industry publications and reporters.
• Ability to manage multiple deadlines and projects
• Excellent client relations and communication skills (written and verbal)
• Experience managing client budgets
• Self starter and focused
• Project management skills
• Eagerness to learn and be part of and contribute to a strong team
- Supervise junior staff
- Build relationships with client contacts and provide proactive counsel
- Manage multiple projects for multiple clients, on-time and on-budget
- Develop and manage media relations programs
- Craft key messages that forward client objectives
- Write and edit news releases, corporate and product backgrounders, contributed articles, corporate strategy news releases and complex client correspondences
To apply for Job Number 005372 go to this link: