Analyst Relations Manager, Client Services at Bite Communications – San Francisco Bay Area
You want the best of both worlds – you want the attention, focus and agility of a small boutique agency, combined with a large agency’s experience, range of products and network of offices. You want to represent an agency that truly understands clients and gives clients access to people and organizations they’ll enjoy working with. You want to be in an agency that is as passionate about the clients’ businesses as you are. You want to be challenged. You want to learn. You want to have fun. You want to work for Bite Communications.
Bite is a global communications consultancy with offices based in APAC, EMEA and throughout North America serving the technology, clean tech, corporate and consumer markets. Bite is fortunate enough to work with some of the world’s leading technology brands.
Currently we are seeking an Analyst Relations Account Manager, Client Services to join our San Francisco office to help lead top-notch account teams and to inspire communications programs to help our clients meet their business objectives.
We are looking for someone with the following:
• At least 4-6 years of industry analyst relations or high-tech public relations experience (agency preferred)
• Successful track record of managing and developing teams
• Aligning AR strategy with goals of PR team and working as a liaison between groups
• Relationships and/or familiarity with technology industry analysts
• Understanding of leading industry analyst firms and varying value propositions and business processes
• Experience identifying synergies and working as a liaison among various stakeholder groups
• Successful track record in a client service role– either with internal or external stakeholders
• Interest in focusing on industry analyst relations (AR), with an emphasis on enterprise technology clients
• Thrives in fast-paced environment and with managing multiple priorities; possesses ability to synthesize and act on information quickly and effectively
• Experience in semiconductors, cloud services and consumer electronics a plus
Every agency will tell you that it has a unique working environment. At Bite we truly believe there is nowhere quite like here. We offer opportunity for all, progression by merit, genuine teamwork, honesty, excitement and fun. We foster individuality, because we believe that an eclectic range of experiences and interest provides the catalyst for creativity and fresh thinking. At Bite we use a simple formula: mix exciting, market-leading clients with motivated and intelligent people to produce creativity, teamwork and results.
Alongside competitive compensation, we offer FIVE weeks vacation, benefits that include a sabbatical program, medical, dental, vision and 401(k), as well as a professional development program to ensure that our bright minds stay stimulated.
Company Description: Bite, a subsidiary of the Next Fifteen Communications Group, is a 180-strong global communications consultancy with offices in 10 cities across North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. With a mission to deliver fearless and boundless communications campaigns to its range of B2B and B2C clients, Bite has built its business on developing creative, results orientated campaigns for market-leading blue chip and fast growing emerging start-up brands. Its client list includes Microsoft, Sony, AMD, Motorola and HP.
Contact: Heather Mao – Heather.Mao at bitecommunications [do t] com
Direct number: +1 415 365 0367