- Responsible for inbound and outbound analyst requests
- Respond quickly to sales requests, providing useful information in a timely manner for all requests while staying within analyst firms’ policies
- Maintain strong working relationships with influential analysts covering McAfee
- Summarize relevant analyst reports for global sales and marketing teams
- Respond to requests for research from sales and marketing
- Work with public relations to identify analysts to speak with reporters, be quoted in press releases and support pitches.
- Outbound communication to analysts about McAfee including sharing McAfee news, managing analyst tours and briefing analysts about McAfee’s future/strategy.
- Handling inbound analyst requests in a timely and effective manner including surveys, inquiries, and requests to speak with customers.
- Working with internal McAfee constituents including marketing, sales and executives to seek analysts’ input on roadmap, strategy, pricing etc.
- Working with global McAfee marketing team to use analysts strategically to support marketing efforts including speaking opportunities, report sponsorship for lead generation and webinar participation.
- Writing and developing briefing docs, messaging docs, analyst tours, trade shows and events. The role will work with firms such as Gartner Group, IDC and Forrester Research.
- Contributing to and maintaining a competitive/market intelligence database of information based on analyst data, reports and interviews.
- Acting as a representative of McAfee in ongoing discussions with analysts and at analyst and industry conferences
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or related field or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of successful experience in a dedicated analyst relations role or 3+ years of successful experience in a communications role at a high-tech company or PR agency where analyst relations was a job component
- Experience working in analyst relations for a high-tech company
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Strong relationship management skills
- Quick learner, must be able to respond to a variety of analyst and marketing requests with tight deadlines.
- Strong work ethic and passion for excellent customer service
- Creative problem solving skills
Interested candidates, please contact Judi Keene at judi_keene ay mcafee [dot} c om or 972.963.7170.